Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SOOOOO CLOSE!!!

Okay, so last week I decided that I had to step up my treadmill time because of the whole not seeing a drop in the scale thing so for the last four days, instead of doing 30 minutes, I have been going a whole hour. Which BTW, kicked my butt the first couple of days! Anyway, yesterday I ran the first 12 minutes straight and that was ONE MILE!! I ran a WHOLE MILE without stopping which to me is a BIG thing! I am sooo happy! I wasn't even as tired as I thought I'd be! And that puts me so close to my goal which was to run a whole mile straight in 10 minutes. I just need to take two minutes off of my time..yay!! I've been averaging about 4.3 miles in an hour and burning around 650 calories as opposed to like 320 or so, so I am HOPING that I see SOME drop in pounds! Even if I don't...the inches are still coming off and I am LOVING my legs!! Anyway, here are a couple of LOs I did yesterday and today. And I thought of them both all by myself which doesn't happen often!! LOL TFL :)




1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

Cute, cute, cute and congrats on the workout progress:)