Monday, March 5, 2007

Something I worked on today




I worked on altering this little cardboard purse thing that me and Tammy got at the Dollar Tree on our little shopping spree this past Thursday (was it Thursday?). I used some papers that I got at Target. Can't remember the brand, but it was called Scribbles Pallette. Anyway, I am going to give it to my sister. Inside there is going to be a little tag accordian book. I already made that, but haven't added the pics or anything yet. I think it came out pretty good! I will post pics of the tag book when I'm done with it! TFL :) And good night. I swear, this will be my LAST post! LOL I'm getting a little carried away with the whole blog thing! See, what you started, Tammy! LOL :)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Girl, this is gorgeous, you did a rocking great job... k.. now you have to make me one!! :)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

Absolutely gorgeous Laura, and emmm you better make two more while your there LOL