Tuesday, July 19, 2011









I worked on some pages last week, but hadn't gotten around to uploading them here yet. So, here ya go :)


The one with the tags is a lift off Wendy (blog linked in the sidebar) and the 2gether one is also a lift off of Keandra...LOVE her stuff! Oh, also had a teeny shopping spree at Hobby Lobby this past Saturday. Paper, stickers and some other stuff was half off. I picked up a pack of Kraft paper because you can never have enough of that! And a few random sheets from their open stock. As well as some AC alpha stickers I didn't have and some striped paper clips! I had been searching for these EVERYWHERE! I'd gotten some black and white striped ones weeks back at Office Max or Depot...not sure, but that was the only color they had. These are an assortment of red, black, green and blue I think. Thanks for taking a peek :)

1 comment:

Kiwi The Kreator said...

You've really been workin' it, Mama!!! Those striped paper clips sound fantabulous!!!!