Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Xmas tree pics--PICS UPLOADED NOW :)

So, I TOTALLY have been slacking! I wanted to post the activities we had been doing for the 12 days of Xmas, but just uploaded the pics tonight and am just too lazy to load them all up....LOL We've done so many things already...put the ornaments on the tree, baked cookies, watched the Polar Express in our PJs, made reindeer antlers and today we took pics around the tree. Or I should say, "I" took pics of the kids around the tree. I got some pretty good shots. Here's just a few :)
Apparently, blogger hates me right now and isn't letting me upload my pics...guess it will have to wait until tomorrow :) Nighty night :)




3 comments:

mel said...

Love your idea for the twelve days of Christmas. I wanted to do something similar, but just never got around to it. I'm making a list of things I want to remember to do next year. This is going on it!

shopgirlaudi said...

Yeah, I'm gonna do the 12 days next year too. I'll plan better to get them all in.

Ha ha ha...Blogger hates you...LOL...Upload the pics already:)

Unknown said...

such great pics...those two are so dang cute!!