Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Did Some Scrapping Last Night

Last night me and Adriana went to Scrapbook 911 to check out the new Creative Cafe. I was just DYING to see it in person after seeing all the cool, tempting pics of it on the blog (thanks Gina :) ) And it was even better in person!! I was DROOLING over all the awesome new stuff!! I could have bought one of everything there, but I controlled myself and only spent about $30. They were having "Happy Hour" when we got there and a woman was making a super cute card! We didn't participate, but hopefully someday soon, we can. I just shopped...as always...LOL I picked up some of the cool felt flowers, notebook papers, 12x12 sheets of cs stickers and punch out journaling spots from the Creative Cafe stuff, and then I picked up a bottle of the Prima Pressed petals which I just LOOOOVE!! Had I known that after I paid, I would only be $10 away from my free $10 credit, I would have definately picked up some more of that Cafe stuff and then used my credit right then and there!! LOL :) Me and Adriana came home and scrapped for a few hours. She did two LOs and I only did one! I sat there for the longest time not knowing what to do with this cool picture my sis took of the kids walking at the park. I eventually just looked in one of my mags and lifted a cute LO from an issue of Memory Makers.




The second LO I did today and that was a lift also off of the Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe website. I really like the way that one turned out! And I got to use some of my new goodies!




BTW, Lij said Ms. Acosta loved his poster and put it up in the classroom :)

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

Gasp!!! So loving the last LO so much. I gotta lift that one too:) And I love how you used the pic in the first LO too. I gotta finish up my two LOs I've been working on. Maybe I'll finish them up later today.