Sunday, July 1, 2007

I rearranged my scraproom....AGAIN!! LOL

Yes, I moved all my stuff around....AGAIN!! I can't help it! It's like a quest for the PERFECT set up! I think I really like this! I had always wanted to put my two big tables together to make one HUGE area kind of like having an island in the middle of the room, but I could never figure out HOW to do it or WHERE to put the tables. So today when Mikey took a nap, I started moving stuff around and came up with this! Unfortunately, Mikey woke up when I was like fifteen minutes into it and had stuff ALL OVER the place! I should have taken a picture of that. Dang! Didn't think to do it until now! So it probably took me longer to finish with Mikey running around than had I had the full two hours that he usually naps to do it in! Either way, it's done! And I am really loving it! I need to get myself a couple of GOOD stools with backs to sit at the tables if I want to sit. And FINALLY the tables are in PERFECT position so that the light overhead shines down right on the tables because before no matter where I stood to scrap, I always covered the light with my back! I also like the way most of my stuff is on that one wall now with the shelves and stuff. Not so much walking around looking for stuff now! Anyway, just thought I'd upload some pics to share :)










6 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

Very nice. I like how we can scrap across from each other now as opposed to "back to back". Yay!!! Can't wait for our next "scrap slumber party" LOL

mel said...

Looks good, Laura! Your scraproom always looks so neat anyway--maybe someday I'll get to see it in person!

BTW, have you ever done a LO of your scraproom pics? If not, you should! :-)

2Crazzie4U said...

I was randomly going through random blogs and i came onto yours. I am very into scrapbooking too {just haven't posted any}. I love a lot of the pages you've done. Keep up the good work.!

-Dayna

steph said...

Cute room! I just came across your blog, all your layouts are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Hey...wow. I love your room. Can you come over and help me organize now? I need someone to give me an opinion on my space.

When are you guys cropping this month? I emailed you and haven't heard back. I will look into it as soon as I know the exact date!! thanks!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wahhhhhhhhhh i am jealous i have wanted a huge table or island for ages but unfortuntately i have long benches instead.

can i come over and scrap?