Monday, July 9, 2007

Here are some new LO's I've done. I still need to catch up on my art journal cards...need to do four...gotta catch up again! Not much new is going on here. Today was my "cleaning day" so I spent most of the day just cleaning up! It took me an HOUR to clean up our bathroom of all the cat hair! I told Miguel that he needs to take Sheba somewhere tomorow. Take her back to PetSmart or something. I love her, but oh my Gosh, am I tired of cleaning up hair!! She has been shedding like crazy and the poor thing needs to get out of that bathroom! It's the best thing for her to go. Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I can have some more scrapping time and maybe get all my cards done!


This first LO was left over from last month's crop. It was the only LO I packed that I didn't get around to working on so I finished it up last week I think. Just hadn't uploaded it until tonight. Elijah really likes his skateboard that my sis got him. It's nice seeing him do something that requires physical activity and not just sitting around inside!



I was going to enter this second one in the Lucky 7 Contest, but didn't upload it to the computer in time! Oh well!! I was going for a simple look so I just did some frames and put the pic on top. I really like it! Got to use my Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl that I got last week! Love that paper!!




I really love this last LO although it's kind of simple too! Miguel got Mikey this cute little tricycle yesterday and Mikey LOVED it! He even got the whole pedaling thing down all on his own!! I love the way the pic came out! I have some more cool pics of him on the bike that I will have to do other LO's with! Got to use my Dutch Girl here too!

3 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

I LOVE them all especially the bike one. Love how you used the Dutch Girl. The skater one looks great. Lij really loved that skate board. He was so proud of it:)

Unknown said...

SK8TER is AWESOME!!! The other ones, too, but that one really stands out to me!!

It doesn't look I'll be able to make it this month. So much going on and it's right before we leave on our 3 week trip...I'll be a total mess. I stress out big time right before a trip, especially since this will be my first time traveling alone with my munchkins!! Please pray for me :-)

I hope to join you in August tho. Let me know the date when you get that far!! Ciao for now!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

awesome pages girl you amaze me at how much you get done. i love the new red bike page, i have that paper too and still haven't even opened the packet, i will now though lol