Wednesday, March 21, 2007

More Cards

Okay, so I did some more catching up on my cards for the art journal challenge. I'm having so much fun with this! Here are some more cards and the little luch box I altered to put them in (thanks Ang !) I did WEEK 11 (my initial), WEEK 10 (note to self), WEEK 8 (who or what do I miss), WEEK 6 (love..that one is my fave so far), and WEEK 5(use some ephemera). I still need to do WEEK 7 (shoes), WEEK 4 (a symbol I love), and WEEK 2 (what is powerful to me). I just might head off to my scraproom for bit right now that everyone is sleeping. I can't sleep very comfortably in our bed anyway with Mikey squirming in the middle, so if I'm going to lose sleep, it may as well be in the name of scrapbooking! LOL
**** OOPS, just noticed that I haven't uploaded pics of the WEEK 5 and WEEK 10 cards. I'll get those up tomorrow!****






6 comments:

Tammy said...

oohhh la la!!
I love them cards girly! I think they should be Xrated cause you're smooching on Mal...lol! Im going to get my cards when we go shopping tomorrow..
You're doing a super job and I still have to get caught up!

shopgirlaudi said...

LOVE the new cards and the little lunch box to put them in. Fabulous!!!

Tammy said...

I just read your journaling...Love it!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

you have done a great job, and you have done so many, we only just started this the other day. Gosh you almost caught up. Can you come over and help me catch up please.

and i am so loving your little case. I need to come up with an idea to house my cards too.

Jane Ettia Jones said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't read the journaling not fair

scrapbook911 said...

love your cards! hope you have a good time at the crop tonight!! wish I could go!