Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Challenge



Thanks to my friend Tammy, I am starting on these art journal cards today. Here is the link in case anyone else wants to try this too.



I thought it was an absolutely wonderful idea and am so excited to get this going. I did two cards today and am going to try to get caught up with the weeks I have missed so far. I thought I would use the fronts for pics or whatever and the backs for journaling. I did the "I AM" card and the "What Inspires You" (I think that's what it was called) card. TFL :)


4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the link! I think I'm going to try this too.

Jane Ettia Jones said...

just gorgeous girl love them
i just finished my initial one too and spending the rest of the afternoon catching up. so glad you are doing this with tammy and I.

Tammy said...

Gosh is this ever gorgeous... I really love the one you did of yourself, you truly are beautiful Laura and its a joy to be your friend... On the other card, I really like the white pen around the edges. You did a great job, so creative!

shopgirlaudi said...

Oooo, LOOOOOVE these!!! Soooo GREAT!!! I just looked in our game cabinet and found a deck of jumbo playing cards so I am taking them for my own. I hope to get some of these done soon and post pics in my blog:) I have to work on my challenge LO for MM first and get my stuff together for crop this weekend FIRST:)