Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Some pages to share....

So, the scrapbooking party at church was FUN! There were only 3 others besides Chon and me, but it was still a blast! I got to meet Yocasta in person :) We had been chatting on Facebook prior to that night. VERY nice girl...looking forward to getting to hang out with her more. And got to know Kim a little better even though she was pretty quiet...I know she was very tired! You looked very tired, Kim! But I was so glad that she joined us and stayed until the end :) And Liz of course, who I've known for a while (since our church retreat). She always keeps me laughing! We had some good conversation...some good laughs, got some scrapping done (4 of the 7 pages I packed), and got some much needed "girl" time. It's always so nice to hang out with other women and just have some fun! :) Cheryl said we are going to try to make it a monthly thing and she put me in charge of it...yay! I am really excited about this because this was something I had always wanted to try to get going at our old church, but the opportunity never presented itself. So, I'm just so excited that it's actually coming together at SSFC :) Our next gathering will be on December the 4th. And Cheryl had suggested that maybe we do Christmas cards which I think is a great idea because last year it got too late on me and I didn't do them.

Went to the Chili Bowl on Saturday...it was a good game. Saw a couple of old classmates and finally got to meet Joseph (an old classmate we found on FB). Him and another friend Alex treated us to dinner after the game...very nice of them :) Didn't go to church on Sunday because J (Laura's husband) was on a church retreat and she needed to drive the kids to CCD and stuff, so just hung out at home until Miguel got home and then we had a "date". We went to the movies and watched "Couples Retreat". It was funny. Not as funny as I thought it'd be, but funny enough. We picked up some food on the way home and just hung out. Nice night...much needed alone time ;)

I wen to the gym on Tuesday. Did 2 miles on the treadmill and 2 on the Elliptical. I ran 5 mins then 3 more later, but my ankle was hurting after. Came home and iced it and it feels "ok". I'm going to aim for 4 days a week at the gym....Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Now with the whole time change, it gets darker sooner and don't want to be riding the bus after dark. So we will see how that goes. I really think 4 days should be good if I really watch what I'm eating...which sadly, I have not. I'm not gaining anything AT ALL..which is very good, but I'm not losing either :( I really need to buckle down!

What else? I think that's about all. Here's some pics of the pages I've gotten done. Yesterday, I finished 2 of the 3 I didn't get around to Friday. I think this brings my LO total for the year to 127, but I'll have to double check :)







3 comments:

Veronica said...

Glad you're on a roll again...sounds like those scrap parties are just what you need to get the juices flowing! =)

Sasha Farina said...

wow... you actually scrapped at a crop. I don't!! LOL... love your work, my friend!

Tammy said...

I love your pages, do you do traditional only? I used to do it but got into digital recently and I'm hooked on it...
Tammy
scrapperdiva.blogspot.com