Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This makes 59....

I'm at 59 LOs for this year...YAY!! The first one I did was for the second challenge of our Hot Days of Summer Blog Hop. Chon hosted this one and the challenge was to create a page using diecut papers...no 'square' pages. I love using shaped pages...I have alot of them!! I used some of my new MLS scalloped circle papers...I love the bright colors on those. Also used some of the MLS diecuts. And I cut the beautiful vines and flowers from a sheet of the MME Bloom & Grow collection. I really LOVE the way it turned out and it was all me...no lift :D The second is just a quick page I did using a LO from Chon's gallery. I think hers was a lift..not sure..and not sure from who. Used some of my MAMBI "A Kid Like Me" stuff. That's about it for today. Oh, Miguel has a new schedule. Since Monday, he has been going in at 9:00 a.m. and getting out at 6:00 p.m. None of this crazy 16+ hour days. He's not in charge of closing the warehouse anymore...strictly in office sales now. Even though it's only been two days, it is SO nice having him home while the sun is still out! We get to spend time together and Mikey gets to see him and play with him. It's great! Please pray that things keep going smoothly for the new people in charge of closing because I don't want him to go back to killing himself over that job. Our family is in desperate need of some TOGETHERness!! Good night :)



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go LAL!! I counted yesterday, I have done 51 LO's. Catch up on your blog when I get back!! Heading to FL for a week!!

Ginajam said...

What an awesome layout...I also love the shaped paper. That scalloped paper is so pretty!! Are you staying cool down there?

mel said...

Oh, that's great about Miguel's hours! I'm happy for you! I'll pray they stay that way. :)

shopgirlaudi said...

Loving the LO. Love all the cutting. Isn't it SO worth it???

Heading out to the park in a bit. It's SO humid out!!! Ugh!!!