Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today and I Am

I saw this on Lindsey's blog and thought I'd add this along with my "I AM" inspired from Estee's blog :) Not that any cares about all the things I have done today...but maybe...just maybe...lol :)

Today (so far) I have:

I woke up at 6:15
I turned off the alarm and went back to bed...lol
I woke up again at 6:30
I got Lij some breakfast..frozen waffles and juice
I went and woke up Lij
I came and sat down at the computer to keep myself awake
I helped Lij fix his hair
I sat with Lij until it was time to wake up Miguel
I woke up Miguel and walked them out
I went back to bed with Mikey...hee,hee :)
I woke up around 9:30 to Mikey trying to "sneak" off the bed so we came to the couch to watch tv.
I feel alseep...AGAIN...lol
I woke up around 11:00...YIKES
I got Mikey some breakfast
I made our bed
I made Lij's bed
I started a load of laundry
I put some clothes away
I mopped the kitchen, laundry room and bathrooms
I vacuumed
I cleaned our bathrooms
I sat at the computer for a while and got a LO together
I talked to Chon on the computer while I got on the exercise bike
I sat down here again and updated my blog :)

That's alot of stuff for only half the day! Kind of makes me see that I really DO do alot around here!

Today I Am:

Reading: The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman I've had this book since Vday..got it on sale at The Family Christian Store, but hadn't read it yet because I was reading another. But my friend Lori and were discussing some things the other night and I decided to start reading it instead. So far it's been VERY informative and I'm eager to find out what Miguel's "love language" is.

Listening to: STILL loving my Tenth Avenue North. I have it in my CD player in whatever room I'm in.

Obsessed With: Getting back into shape right now.

Thinking About: Elijah's Spring Break coming up and how I will deal with both Mikey and Lij 24/7 for TEN days!

Planning To: Scrapbook and hang out with Chon on Friday :)

Dreaming Of: Miguel's upcoming vacation :) A whole week of my baby :)

Enjoying: having Lij home. I go to bed so happy every night knowing that he is sleeping just a few feet away from me and he is well and safe and fed..thank God :)

Vowing To: Stick to my exercise routine and get back in shape.

Working On: Making a "puppet theater" for Mikey. I hope he doesn't 'wreck it'...lol

1 comment:

mel said...

Oh you'll have to tell me about your puppet theater! Kelly saw one in a catalog and wanted it. It was a little expensive though. Maybe I could try making one too. The kids already have several puppets.