Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yard sale...

Today was the yard sale at Scrapbook 911..our LSS..well, one of them...the one I shop at the most. I had never been to one until today. My sis has sold and shopped before. And I have only sold, but this morning...VERY early I might add..lol...my sister called and asked me if I wanted to go and she'd come get me so since Mikey and Miguel were still asleep, I said okay. I got dressed in like 10 minutes and put on my make up on the way over there. I helped my sis set up and then we just waited in line. There weren't too many people. I've seen pics of past sales where the line was wrapped around the store, but we weren't too near the front of the line either so by the time I got in there...even though it was literally only seconds...I couldn't really get to a table to look because people were crowded around them. Some people were just grabbing TONS of stuff and sticking it in their bags...crazy! I did manage to find a few good deals...some papers, rubons, stickers. Some things still had their original prices on them and stuff that was marked for like $5.49 or $4.99, I got for FIFTY cents a piece! THAT is awesome! I only spent $17, but I got lots of sheets of "good" heavy weight paper like Heidi Swapp, Fancy Pants, BG, MME. Got some Fancy Pants rubons, some Cosmo Cricket rubons, some Sassafras Lass rubons...good stuff. Don't know if I would shop another one, but it was an experience :) Afterwards, we hit up an M's and we found that cool Martha Stewart heart lace border punch...yay! Thankfully Chon was kind enough to share a coupon with me so I got it for 40% off :) Also got a cute K&CO tag pad, some K&CO stamps, some cute owl 3d stickers and I think that's it. Good deals...good shopping day...now I should sit my butt down and start cranking out some pages, huh? I worked on another LO tonight...almost done with it...just adding some finishing touches. I think I'll upload that one and the one I got done a few days ago tomorrow. Chon, I think we need to plan Scrapapalooza 2 to make a dent in our stash. What do you think? :) Time for bed....more later :)

1 comment:

shopgirlaudi said...

Def need to plan Scrapapalloza 2. And you forgot to say how and where I found the little owl stickers. They were eeewwwie:(

Fun, fun day. I LOVE the garage sales, but this one was hard to get around:( There were a lot of good goodies we couldn't get to:(