Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Free Day for Me :)

Yesterday morning, I got woken up pretty early...7:30. Mikey kept coughing on and off throughout the night so I didn't get to sleep well, so I was NOT ready to get up yet. My alarm wasn't set to go off for another hour. But I brought him to the livingroom and snuggled with him and watched TV for a bit before I got ready to meet Chon at Crossroads. My mom kept Mikey for the day since she's on vaca so I could take a nice, little break....MUCH needed. Chon brought her neighbor, Ruby with her so we all hung out together most of the day...very nice girl :) We went to HL, Joanne's and Target. I didn't buy anything at HL, got a few bottles of that glitter glue, a few inkpads, and a couple of the acrylic stamps from J's Dollar Bins, and at Target I got Lij a pack of those boxer briefs he likes so much because they were half off. I'm sure he'll appreciate me posting that here! LOL So, then we went back to my sis's and she made chili and cornbread...yummy and we scrapped for a bit. I only had three pages planned, but I got them all done in like 30 minutes! LOL The rest of the time we just hung out, we picked up the kids from school and I alphabetized some of my sis's paper! LOL I can't believe as organized as she is, that it wasn't already done like that! Mine is! :) Miguel didn't pick me up until 10:00, so I pretty much had the whole day Mikey free. But it also gave me some time to miss him. We stopped at McD's on the way home to get some food, so I got my baby a Happy Meal which we was very happy to get and he ate all his food :) It was a pretty good day. Here are the pages I got to do minus the journaling I still need to add.




3 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

I thought the LOs only took you 5 minutes...??? LOL...I only got the one done:( I should have planned more. OH, well...next time. It was a fun day:)

Ginajam said...

Good for you getting a free day...glad you had fun. GREAT LAYOUTS...you were on the ball. Wish I could move that fast!!

Tammy said...

OHHHHHH to have the time to scrapbook... These are lovely pages Laura, I can't even imagine how many pages you have done now!