Friday, November 28, 2008

Finally...some scrapping

So I finally got some scrapping done today. Okay, I don't think "one" page constitutes as "some scrapping", but I'll take it! :) I really love it too! I'm still scrapping in the smaller size. I think right now that I've been feeling in a rut with my scrapping would probably not be the best time to go back to 12x12...too much space to fill...who needs the pressure? I was wanting to scrap some of the pics I took yesterday of me with the kids, but I don't want to push it. It took me about an hour or so just to do the one. But I was getting up and getting the kids stuff, doing other things...it was not uninterrupted scrap time. Maybe later tonight after the kids are in bed. Or maybe tomorrow after we come home and are done with our errands and stuff. We need to go get Mikey's hair cut tomorrow. Lij's is long too, but he doesn't really like when I get his hair cut short (I do love it). So I told him I'd let him grow it out for a while and see what it does. His hair tends to "poke out" and away from his head for a good while until it gets long enough to lay flat. The last part of his pokey hair is almost gone and it's laying flat nicely :) I told him we could leave it long, but take him somewhere to get it styled so that it doesn't just look like a big mop of hair. We'll probably take him next weekend. I think his hair will be good to go by then. Other than that, don't really have any plans for the weekend. We might take the kids to see "Bolt"...not sure. Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

2 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

VERY lovely LO. I LOVE those papers. Very nice.

Bolt is funny. You'll like it too. We saw it like last weekend:)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

i just adore this page to bits