Monday, September 29, 2008

A GOOD day...

Well, I didn't get any scrapping done today...not enough time after I finished my cleaning, but I did get back to my working out after my weekend off and managed to run 13 minutes non stop!! WOOHOOO!! It was at 4.3 and I'm not sure if I could have gone longer...I didn't want to overdo it. But I'm so happy. It's alot for me. I'm still trying to find my way as far as trying to find my speed and build up my endurance. I don't really know what I'm doing right or wrong because I've been doing this for almost three years now and still haven't gotten where I'd like to be. And haven't really lost as much weight as I want to either. But before I get on a down slide about that....I did a good thing today and I'm happy about it :)

1 comment:

sandra said...

where have you got you Louise?
I hope the mojo hasn't left you... where is layout 98 and 99???