Monday, August 11, 2008

Title Change and End of Vaca :(

Okay, so you might notice that the title to my blog has changed...lol. I was just thinking how other people have really cute and cool blog names and decided to "spice it up" a bit! I thought this one was kind of funny so for now..it stays :)
Miguel's vacation is officially over. It seemed to take SO long to get here and just FLEW by! I'm so glad we got to spend so much time together and we got to do things alone and with the kids, but sad that it gets me used to having him around and then I just miss him more when he's back at work and back to all those insane hours. Last night, we got to go to the movies without the kids and watched "The Dark Knight" which was REALLY good...LOVED it! I had originally wanted to watch "Step Brothers"...Will Farrell is HILARIOUS, but we missed our showing :(
Anyway, in honor of my baby who I love so very much....I decided to write a list of reasons why I love him so much (took the idea from Erin Jo's blog)

Reasons I love Miguel :)

1. The other day, we stopped at a fruit stand so he could buy a lemonade and he came back with a big cup of fresh canteloupe for me...and I didn't even ask for it :)
2. He took me to eat puffy tacos on Friday because I had been craving them after watching Bobby Flay Throwdown!
3. He brings me fruit from work because he knows how much I love it.
SIDENOTE: Why do the reasons listed so far all have to do with food?? Hmmm.....
4. He supports my scrapbooking obsession...I mean hobby!
5. He sleeps on the couch when he knows he's too tired and is going to snore or just so me and Mikey can have more room on the bed.
6. He lets me shower him with affection...when I know he secretly hates it!
7. He thinks I'm beautiful even though I'm not a size...well, you know what I mean..! LOL
8. He LOVES my cooking :)
9. He follows my crazy "clean" rules.
10. Because sometimes...he surprises me.


2 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

We saw The Dark Knight yesterday. I thought it was really good. Even though it was pretty long, it didn't "drag" on. Two thumbs up. Great holiday fun!!! ;)

Ginajam said...

i love your new blog name...very cute!!!