Monday, May 26, 2008

Here are pics of a little "about me" mini book I made for my friend Lori's birthday on Wednesday. Some of the pics came out blurry, but I can't retake them because I already mailed it off to her. I really hope she likes it! Not much else going on here. On the moving front, we spent the weekend at my mom's and today I spent the day cleaning and moving stuff around to make room for our things. Good news...I have half of the livingroom to make my own scrappy space!! YAY!! Happy about that! I'm going to start packing stuff up this week and moving stuff over to my mom's a little at a time. We should be out of here by the 7th or 8th of June. I'm looking forward to moving back in with my mom. I love living with her and have missed that for a while. Plus Mikey is just so attached to her and just loves her to pieces! He is really going to love seeing her EVERY day! I think that the positive things definately outweigh the negative about this whole move. I just wish the "moving" part was over already! That's all for now! :)









3 comments:

Ginajam said...

Hope the move goes well for you. I LOVE, I mean LOVE that mini for your friend. How'd you do those little brackety things on each page? is is a die-cut? I love!

shopgirlaudi said...

I was gonna ask about the how you die cut all the paper too. Did you actually hand cut each one???!!! It's very cute. I'm sure she is going to love it.

Melissa Stinson said...

What a great album!! I second the question about die cutting all the paper. If you didn't hand cut it, did you use a digital cutter of some kind?