Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been MIA for a while....

We ended up staying at my mom's over Spring Break and she doesn't have a computer....I was in MAJOR withdrawals! LOL I had my nephew with me since that Tuesday too, so with THREE kids, I had my hands full! The kids had fun though. That Tuesday, my sis and I had the kids with us while we did some shopping and then went back to her house to let the kids play some games on the Wii. On Friday, I took Lij and Matthew to the zoo. Boy, I did NOT know it was going to be that packed!! OMGosh, the line to get in to the zoo was INSANE!! I know that ppl start camping out that weekend to save their picnic spots for Easter Sunday, but I didn't know that many people would be wanting to get into the zoo. They had four seperate lines to buy tickets and we had to wait about 20 minutes before we got in. Once we did, it wasn't that bad....until we went into the little cafe they have there for lunch and the line there was just as long! We waited a while there too. It took us less time to eat than the time we stood in line!! We spent about three hours walking around and then we took the little train ride around the park too. The kids had a great time! I got some really good pics that I can't wait to scrap!





2 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

So cute. I LOVE, LOVE the last pic. That's prob the first one I'll scrap:)

Ginajam said...

Cute pics!! We also went to the zoo over spring break and it was a mad house! We didn't last too long, since one of mine had a meltdown. It took us longer to find a parking place than it did to wait in line to get in!